Have you ever wanted a stamp but couldn't find the perfect image? Maybe you have a special family logo or a sketch you'd like to have as a stamp. Well now you can! Undefined is Stampin' Up!'s new stamp carving product line. You define the rubber stamp any way you want.
When you carve your very own stamp, you have will have an entirely new and different creative experience. And when you're finished, you will have created a one-of-a-kind stamp!
How exactly do you carve a stamp? Watch the video for a tutorial, and click the picture for the full flyer. Basic kit starts at $19.95!
They've been called flip cards, flip flop cards, swing cards, and more-but they have always been a bit tricky to create. Not anymore! Our amazing new Thinlits Card Dies cut and score to create a card that flips in just one step.
These new card dies come with extra die pieces that have versatile designs, so you can use them on other projects, not just flip cards. (The Circle Card Thinlits Die comes with 10 total pieces; the Label Card Thinlits Die comes with nine total pieces.)
With the number of dies you're getting, plus the die that creates the card itself, the price is a great value-especially to create an interactive card!
Each set is $32.95 - click the picture for the full flyer!
Use the promotion code PUMPKINDEAL to join Paper Pumpkin before August 31, 2013, and pay only $10 a month* for the first two months.
*plus tax, where applicable. Shipping included!
The Fine Print:
- For new subscribers only.
- Promotion applies only to the first two months of a new subscription. After receiving two month's worth, the price for each month's kit will go to the regular price: $19.95.
- You need to visit mypaperpumpkin.com to join.
- You must click "Add Promo Code" and then enter the promo code PUMPKINDEAL in the "Promo Code" field when you sign up on the mypaperpumpkin.com website to take advantage of this promotion.
- You must join by Saturday, August 31, 2013; 11:50 PM (MT).
- Click the picture to go to the full flyer!